02 January, 2007

Happy New Year!




It's a new year.
For me that means plans to work on new projects and finish old ones. I've made the resolution to complete projects that have been laying around, waiting to be completed, that have been staring at me from the closet while I've chosen to start new ones.
Perhaps I'll get around to completing the list I started of projects in exsitence. This way I can keep better track of what I've got going on!

This also means a vague self-imposed boycott on buying more fabric. That'll be more difficult to impose, but with working with what's already there, and only buying when I need it for a particular project (like batting or backing) I won't have to the excuse to visit the oh so tempting quilt shops.....

Another resolution is to try different things, small projects using new tecniques I've never done before.

The last resolution as far as hand work is concerned, is to work on things for the home. When we moved here a little over a year ago, it was my intention to make curtains, pillows wall hangings, and somehow, that got side-tracked, so it'll be nice to get back to that again!

Who knows what the year will bring, so I've decided not to get all bent out of shape should some of my resolutions go astray, as long as I remain on the right track, all should go well - I hope.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails