17 January, 2007

sunday at the beach





It was a beautiful crisp, cold but sunny day, so we decided to take Darwin to the beach on Sunday. A few days past there had been a very bad storm, so when we arrived more than half the beach had gone! Still, the kite surfers, and dog walkers had enough coastline to enjoy the salty air. It's three days later, and I still have sand in my hair!



Along the way we met a very nice couple with two New Foundlands. I've always loved those dogs - those big fluffy bears....Darwin had a ball playing with them! Here's a shot of (r.to l.) Melvin, Darwin, and Ishka begging for some doggie treats...

3 comments:

Lori (A.K.A. Elkhoundmom) said...

What a beautiful place, and the dogs look like they are having such a great time.

Heidi said...

They did! Our Darwin was wiped out when he came home, as were we... :-))

Anonymous said...

oh, I love dogs. Looks like you had a good time at the beach!

Welcome to the blog ring. I enjoyed reading your last few posts. What a pretty baby boy and I love the quilt you made for him!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails