29 July, 2009

Morocco

Some images to share with you while I unpack ...



spinner - Dyer's Souk, Marrakech



crocheted caps, Medina, Marrakech



drying scarves, Dyer's Souk, Medina, Marrakech



Terrase des Epices, Artisans Souk, Medina, Marrakech
a restful place to eat, cool off. and relax - beautiful use of color



drying scarves, Dyer's Souk, Medina, Marrakech



a place to hide from the Scirocco's hot wind...
Cafe Clock, Medina, Fez


A wonderful trip, my senses are saturated with sound, color, scent and spices.
Inspired again, I'm eager to try out new things, new colors, new ideas, and in what form, who knows...?

2 comments:

doris said...

I absolutely love the colors in your photos. What a wonderful place to visit.

Tineke said...

Wauw Heidi, wat zul jij een mooie reis gehad hebben. De foto's doen me denken aan Caïro waar ik drie jaar woonde.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails