15 February, 2011

souvenirs from the Patchwork & Quiltdagen....

Saturday I spent a wonderful day with my quilt buddies at the Patchwork & Quiltdagen in Vijfhuizen.
Oh, so much to see, and lots to be tempted with!
Of course I couldn't leave without some souvenirs:


a basket full of goodies:
some tweed, linnens, reproductions fabrics and quilting thread

here's a close up of the white linens

and a snap of the luscious tweeds
Yummy, no?
I've got a few projects that I can't show right now, that I need to get done, and then I can't wait to get my hands on my new goodies!

4 comments:

Ageeth Dorsman said...

Lovely goodies you've got here! I especially like the
tweeds and was almost tempted to buy some myself,
to make a quilt for my son. But maybe next time,
when I have'nt so much on hand. The linens are so
pure! I didn-'t notice them. I just wonder what you
are planning to do with them.... See you! Love, Ageeth.

Heidi said...

Hi Heidi! Wonderful goodies gathered on Saturday. A number of my quilt friends (from my group) were there but I told them I was not going. We spent the weekend at Cranberry Cottage as it was my birthday on Saturday. Looks like it was a productive day for stashing!

Hugs en groetjes ~
Heidi

Nanda said...

Hi Heidi,

Great catch. I was there on Friday and I also bought a new bundle of tweeds. Last years bundle is still waiting to become a quilt. I didn't remembered how to put the tweeds together. Now I know. They were very sweet and patience with me with al my questions.

Can't wait to see your finished project.

Hugs,
Nanda

Amy Seven-Stitches said...

I love love the tweeds too. I'm looking forward to seeing what you are going to do with them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails